Once a student signs up for an event that you create, you should get an email notifying you that the reservation has been made. The email should notify you of the student’s name and their contact information. You can review all the bookings made for your events on the Payments Received page. You can also cancel a booking as well, which will refund any payments made. You can see how to perform these tasks by following the step by step guide below.
On the menu bar, move your mouse over your profile and then click on “Edit Profile”.
Click on the tab “Payment History”.
You can see in the table below the following information:
- Order ID
- Date (date the order was made)
- Customer Detail (the details the customer entered when they made the booking)
- Event Name
- Listing Name (the listing that the event was created under)
- Payment type
- Payment Status (Currently there is a bug that shows that payment is completed even if the student selected COD. We will get this fixed soon).
- Transaction ID (this is specific to PayPal and Stripe)
- Cancel Booking (this is where you can cancel a booking if you need to)
When a student creates a booking, you will get an email informing you of the signup.
Cancel A Booking:
Canceling a booking is very simple.
Click on the “Cancel Booking” link pictured below. This triggers a refund with either PayPal or Stripe. You do not need to do anything else. Both you and the student will get a confirmation email confirming that the booking was canceled.