Greetings and Happy New Year!
We have completed our 2019 Roadmap for FirearmsTrainingCentral.com and we want to share it with you to let you know where we are headed!
We launched Firearms Training Central in March of 2017. We have created a place where instructors can advertise their business on a 2nd Amendment friendly platform that believes in the vital importance of firearms training for safety, protection, and the defense of our rights.
In 2018 we have grown to over 900 instructors listed and continue to build our directory into the largest collection of active instructors on the web.
We have also developed an exciting new set of tools on our site that allows instructors to post upcoming classes and allows students to conveniently search for and find instructors and classes in their area.
In April of 2018 we hosted Defense Techniques Academy for a 2 day Defensive Carbine course in Colorado Springs, CO.
Below you will find an outline of our 2019 Roadmap that defines our goals for the coming year. We encourage you to provide your feedback to us, both on our goals and on our performance so far.
- Expand our directory to include more than 1500 active instructors
- Expand our reach to include more countries including Germany, Sweden, Czech Republic, Italy, Spain, India, Mexico and more
- Increase the web traffic on FirearmsTrainingCentral.com by at least 200%
- Rebuild FirearmsTrainingCentral.com as a web application with more features, including a mobile application for iOS and Android
- Kickoff our Know Your Gun campaign to promote training across all skills and disciplines within the industry
- Create a referral program to encourage more instructors to participate with FTC
- Build our email marketing strategy to build more awareness of FTC and increase traffic to our website
- Continue our brand promotion through development of FTC swag for instructors
- Expanding outreach to promote training in more markets including Competitive shooting leagues, college campuses, retail locations, corporate opportunities and churches
Social Media Growth
- Continue to expand awareness of our brand and our expanding marketing reach through our social media by growing our presence on established platforms
- Build instructor knowledge and skills within the online marketing environment to better equip them to grow their businesses
- Continue development step by step guides on our website to help instructors maximize the value of our site
- Continue hosting training classes for instructors from our headquarters in Colorado
We’d like to wish you a prosperous 2019 and we look forward to growing with you in the training industry!