Progressive Carbine 1; Fighting Foundation (PC1)
Las Vegas, NV, USA
November 4, 2019
8:00am - 4:00pm
PC1 represents the cutting edge of combative carbine performance with an emphasis on weapon system operation for personal defense.
This course sets the stage for the PFC Carbine Series and aims to teach students tactical fundamentals and a fighting mindset.
Training topics include the Carbine System & Support Gear, 3rd Generation Carbine Maintenance, Use of Force Doctrine, Fundamentals of Shot Placement, PFC Zero Protocols, Combative Marksmanship, The Dynamic Contact Position, PFC Shooting Responses, Ready & Carry Positions, Mounting & Presentations, Administrative & Combative Gun-handling, System Re-Function Drills, Bilateral Weapon Operation and After-Action Ready Measures.
- Standard range attire while conducting firearms training; weather-appropriate active-wear, brimmed hat, quality shoes or boots etc.
- Semi-automatic carbine w/at least three (30 round) magazines.
- 500 rounds of quality carbine ammunition for each day of training.
- Carbine magazine pouches/carry system (belt or chest mounted).
- Semi-automatic pistol w/ at least 2 magazines (optional for PC1)
- 100 rounds handgun ammunition (optional for PC1)
- Dominant-side belt holster and support-side magazine carrier ***
- Hearing protection.
- Eye protection.
- Knee and/or elbow pads (if desired).
- Sunscreen (if desired).
- Carbine Sling (if desired, NOT required).
*** Blackhawk Serpa model holsters are strictly prohibited during live fire range training and banned in all PFC Training classes for safety reasons. For copies of PFC’s and the Federal Government’s policies regarding the use of Blackhawk Serpa holsters, contact PFC HQ.
Enrollment: Open to qualified citizens, law enforcement, security personnel, Department of Defense, and government agencies/contractors.